Monday, April 30, 2012

Swag Accomplice




Hello Friends! This weeks Swag Accomplice has been a friend of mine for many many Years! She's Beautiful Stylish and an amazing cook! ( Check out her blog and website cookingwithbesos.com) Check out her Amazing Style



My personal style is a mix of a lot of different things, but mostly I wear classic pieces mixed with feminine touches.  I don’t follow trends too much because I like to add things in my closet that will last.  






I love dresses, I don’t get to wear them as often a I’d like to, but when I go shopping I always find myself in the dress section.


When it comes to shoes and accessories, I let them be the interesting part of my outfit.  I love wearing a basic pair of jeans and a t-shirt but let a colorful scarf or a bright pair of shoes make my outfit unique.







I’m normally wearing flats since I have two crazy boys to chase around but on special occasions I do love my heels.  I have to say I’m partial to patent leather, in different colors and patterns, I just love it.




Another fashion accessory I use to express myself may not really count as an accessory but it’s my nails.  I do them myself and I love experimenting with different colors and types of polishes, I’m currently obsessed with glitter polish.





I guess my style is pretty simple, but always try to add a small touch of something unexpected. 



And if you would like to be a Swag Accomplice email us at nikbrn2@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment