Monday, April 23, 2012

Swag Accomplice


This Beauty is a Brooklyn native who has an eye for beauty,. Not only is she a Swag Accomplice but a great Photographer. Here’s what she has to say:

“I believe Fashion equals Self Expression. It is a great way to show off my individual style and swag. I like to keep it simple. I would say that my biggest accessory right now would be my hair.




 I have been natural since February and it is the best thing I have ever done. Whether I'm wearing a dress to go out,  shooting an event, or headed to the gym my hair is always hip!




 I also  tend to wear jewelry that means something spiritually. They means so much more than jewlry than when I don’t have them on I feel nakedMy rings: Faith, music note, nothing is impossible. My bracelets: This too shall passed engraved on a brown leather watch strap and a silver one with a love and feather charm





. Fashion keeps me grounded, it keeps me growing, it makes me....ME.”





No comments:

Post a Comment