Monday, May 28, 2012



Jennifer this Amazing Mother of 2 is this weeks "Swag Accomplice". Here's what she has to say:

Mother of two: 6 year old and 15 month old. My kids keep me on my toes...i'm always running around with them or chasing after them. Whenever I go shopping, I keep my kids (especially the 15 month old) in mind. I have to buy clothes that are comfortable enough for me to hang out with them. 







I'm far from a fashionista. I can't say that I'm inspired by anything or anyone in particular when it comes to clothing. I just buy and wear whatever is cute and comfortable


 I like to be very simple...from my jewelry to my clothing. 




I absolutely love earrings. The earrings you wear can bring out your outfit. Bangles is another must have for me...i love wearing bangles.










Being that I am usually with my kids or at work, I tend to wear flats and sandals. 
I love cardigans. I believe you can wear a cardigan over almost anything and make it look cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment