Thursday, May 17, 2012

Good Morning

Good Thursday Morning Loves. I love Thursdays! I feel like they're the appetizer to the weekend. If you have an event to go to this weekend though we'd start off with a little style inspiration!
Now I know, I know I've been doing a lot of Jada lately but she's been looking pretty fly. 



 I love the Blazer Tee and Shorts with those Cute Sandals. They are perfect for days like the ones we've been having. You're not too sure if the warm weathers going to stay so just in case it doesn't she's got that blazer to keep herself warm.


I would have liked for the shorts to be a smidge longer but hey what can you do?








Now I liked the shoes from the front but once I got a full view of them wasn't too much of a fan.



But if you are feeling them Just know they're Loubouies so get ready to drop some serious money!


Holla back at you in a few,




Nik

No comments:

Post a Comment