Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tweet Tweet Tweet and I ain't talk'n bout twitter

Hey Loves as we all prepare to get that Beauty rest I wanted to leave you with a quote from the Beautiful Tweet! Yall remember Tweet right? Beautiful Smooth Chocolate Tweet? Well Sh'e back and in a recent interview had this to say.




"I am grown. I’m 41. I’ve never been the type to want to be overly sexy. Even when I was portrayed that way, I’ve been made to. I’m t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. It’s not my main focus to be sexy. You don’t have to do all that to be sexy. And I want to tell all my ladies, my aunties, cousins, sisters: We got Mac make-up, we don’t have to wear it. You don’t NEED all of that to be sexy."

Read more: Exclusive Interview: More Than 140 Characters With Singer Tweet | Necole Bitchie.com 



Rest Beauties, 2morro we do it all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment